How can Master Builders help you on your pathway to becoming a builder?
Master Builders is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 6163), accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority. Our aim is to provide the industry with best practice education and training that supports the careers and aspirations of those working in the building and construction industry.
NSW Fair Trading provides all licensing for builders and tradespeople who work in the building and construction industry of New South Wales. Find out everything you need to know about becoming a licenced builder on the NSW Fair Trading website. To apply for a NSW building licence you must have the required qualifications and industry work experience as stipulated by NSW Fair Trading.
For tradespeople in NSW, Master Builders Education and Skills Development offer pathways to the nationally accredited qualifications you need to apply for your building licence. The 2 qualifications on offer are:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
Our qualification programs are available in a few study options, to suit your way of learning and around your busy working schedule:
- Classroom training and assessment - classes are scheduled around the working week at our dedicated training facility
- Onsite recognition of prior learning (RPL) - we come to your workplace for an onsite assessment
- Online and mixed delivery
THE KEY BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH MASTER BUILDERS
- You could complete the course in just over 7 months
- Learn from our industry professional trainers
- Minimise impact on the working week with classes scheduled on weekends
- Majority of assessments done in class (minimal homework)
- Meet relevant industry and licensing requirements - See Fair Trading NSW licensing criteria
- Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification, which you can submit towards applying for your building licence.
Our online application is a simple 3 step process:
CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
Contact us for more information.
|893.08 KB||893.08 KB|
|850.78 KB||850.78 KB|
|1009.37 KB||1009.37 KB|
|850.74 KB||850.74 KB|
- A previous trade certificate III nationally recognised qualification
- At least 3 or more years of full time work experience in building and construction
- 1 year of supervisory experience in building and construction
- Successfully complete our building and construction career quiz
- Successfully complete our referee checking process
- Meet all our entry requirements and eligibility criteria
NSW GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED TRAINING
Master Builders has a contract with the NSW Government (Department of Industry) to offer and provide training and assessment programs under the government's Smart and Skilled program. Eligibility and course availability criteria apply. To find out if you are eligible visit the Smart and Skilled NSW website. Master Builders’ training consultants can also assist you with your enquiries.
OUR TRAINING LOCATIONS
Training is offered across our Sydney and regional locations including Newcastle, Ballina, Wollongong, Port Macquarie, Gosford, Ulladulla, Orange and Albury. Search our education and skills website and filter by location for course offerings and availability.